The KR-RS-FL8B is a simple 4-wire remote start solutions for the 2021 Ford F-150 Pickup Truck
Treat your loved ones (human or not) with on demand climate control. Stay cool in the summer, stay warm in the winter!
INSTALL VIDEO COMING SOON!
UPGRADE TO SMARTPHONE CONTROL TODAY! Get virtually unlimited range, live confirmation for all functions, engine run time display, run time extender, GPS location, and more! See Item: KR-RS-SMART2
1) THE VEHICLE WILL NOT REMOTE START:
– If the hazards flash several times after attempting to start, go to item 2) below.
– Make sure you made good direct splices on the vehicle data/CAN wires in the GRAY connector. Quick taps, scotch locks, etc. CAN NOT transmit data properly.
– Perform the programming procedure again and confirm all confirmations are as described in the install guide.
– As a safety feature, the vehicle will only allow a few remote start cycles between drives. Driving the vehicle for a few minutes will reset the system and allow remote starting again.
2) THE HAZARDS FLASH SEVERAL TIMES WHEN ATTEMPTING TO REMOTE START:
– Make sure there is at least 1/4 tank of gas in the vehicle
– Make sure the check engine light is not on.
– Make sure the hood and all entry points are closed
– If the hazards flash 3 times, pause, then 9 times, the system is in “valet mode”. To enter/exit valet mode, turn the ignition ON/OFF 5 times in less than 10 seconds. Some service items like reprogramming tire sensors and clearing the “service engine soon” message have a similar process and technicians can accidentally put the remote start in valet mode. See the install guide for more details on valet mode.
3) I TRIED TO PROGRAM LOCK, UNLOCK, LOCK START BUT IT WON’T DO ANYTHING:
– The system can be set for “LOCK, LOCK, LOCK”, “LOCK, UNLOCK, LOCK”, and “DISABLED”. Most likely, you accidentally chose an undesired setting. Start the programming process over again making sure to select the desired setting.
4) NONE OF THIS HELPS!
– Please CLICK HERE TO EMAIL US (24hrs day) or call us at 706-395-5425 (10AM-5PM EDT, Mon-Fri)