DescriptionWeb-programmable, standalone remote start solution for Chrysler ‘Tipstart’ models 2005 and up. Supports remote start from factory remote. Includes custom... read more
- Additional information
- Reviews (8)
- Add a review
Web-programmable, standalone remote start solution for Chrysler ‘Tipstart’ models 2005 and up. Supports remote start from factory remote. Includes custom t-harness for ‘plug & play’ installation. Can be paired with compatible range-extender kit sold separately.
Want more features AND a plug in solution? See the OL-HRN-RS-CH5 T-harness that can be paired with any Excalibur remote start to get deluxe features and added functionality like manual transmission compatibility, low temp auto start, low vehicle battery auto start, and more!
- Compatible with long range remote kits for up to 1/2 mile range!
- Compatible with Linkr smartphone interface for virtually unlimited range and many more added benefits!
- 2 accessory ports allow for simultaneous use of long range remotes and smartphone control.
- Start & stop the engine by pressing LOCK 3 times on your factory remote.
- Can be programmed for ‘Lock, Unlock, Lock’ option (no horn honks)
- Default run time of 15 minutes but can be programmed for 3, 5, 10, 25, 30, or 35 minute runtime!
- Best basic remote start from OEM fob for JK & JKU Wranglers w/ auto transmission. Click here to see full vehicle compatibility list.
- Automatic transmissions only
- Click here to see vehicle compatibility list.
- Must access the back of the ignition switch to plug in harness
- 100% plug in for standard remote start functionality
- Optional wired connections: Parking light flash, horn honk, hood pin switch (only if vehicle is not equipped with OEM hood switch)
- Please contact us with any questions regarding this installation.
NOTE: These kits require an extra 24-48 hrs before shipping as each one is manually configured for YOUR installation. This is an important step. We will need to know the year, make, & model of your vehicle.
- 2 lbs
- 6 × 3 × 12 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Jose Luis M DeVera (verified owner) –
Casey (verified owner) –
The install was fairly easy once I found the right plug on the ignition. Who knew there would be three plugs..
Daniel (verified owner) –
The remote start works great and was supper easy to install in my 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The wiring schematic took me a minute to completely understand, but once I figured out how they were written they were very clear and easy to understand. There were truly only two wires to connect and the rest of the install was a plug and play installation. Programming of the module was completed prior to the unit being delivered to me, and the initial startup after install was very easy and painless. Started on the first try. I really like this system. The only item I may add to it in the future is either an extended remote system that has a longer range or the LINKR system for my phone as the factory key fob has limited range. It works well, but you really need to be line of sight to your vehicle for it to work well.
Gabe Savarese (verified owner) –
Unit is super easy to install. The custom instructions I requested were spot on and this unit works very well with the LINKR unit unlike the other system I purchase.
Mike (store manager) –
Hi Jamie, we can’t apologize enough for not getting the install & programming guide to you before your product arrived. It was our busiest time of year and were understaffed. It’s no excuse but is definitely not our standard level of service. We have been growing faster than expected this past year and unfortunately you were caught in the growing pains. If there’s anything we can do, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Thanks for sharing your experience. Best regards, Mike.
Jamie F. (verified owner) –
Parts were great. Service from kickyride was terrible. Talked to manufacturer to solve my issues. I’ll never buy from kickyride again
Mike (store manager) –
Glad the install went well! Let us know if you need anything else.
catattack600 (verified owner) –
Simple straight forward install for a DIYer. I downloaded the install instructions off Omega site and had it done in an hour. Mike was very helpful and knowledgeable about the products he sells and quick shipping.
Craig Skeltis (verified owner) –
Kickyride is the best! Ordered the remote starter on Saturday and had it Tuesday. Customer service rep Mike is the best to deal with. They’ll walk you through every step, no problems at all. I’ll definitely recommend kickyride to everyone I know!
Keith King (verified owner) –
Simple install great product. Perfect cust. Service great pleasure doing my business with kickyride.com. I WILL do more business with them